Our people come from diverse backgrounds and we ensure that all our employees, both prospective and current, are given access to equal opportunities. All employees, whether they are part-time, full time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect.
We are committed to:
- Creating an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued
- Creating a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every person
- Not tolerating any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach the policy
- Ensuring availability of training, development and progression opportunities for all of our people
- Promoting equality in the workplace
- Encouraging anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns and to take those concerns seriously
- Regularly reviewing all employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy is monitored and reviewed annually by the Board to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.
More information on the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy can be found in this document.